Property Management Marketing Manager
Fast-growing local Dallas property management company hiring a full-time marketing manager.
We are seeking a talented marketing mind to focus on lead nurturing and converting sales leads into happy customers. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer generation from our lead lists and using marketing tactics such as email and paid search to generate consistent leads. Your goal is to identify qualified leads and turn them into successful customers.
Our ideal clients are real estate investors. This is not a position to help match tenants with properties but property owners looking for a company to manage their real estate investments.
We are a small business so you’ll be doing a variety of different online marketing projects. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and has a teachable attitude for what they don’t know.
- Create & Manage website lead forms
- Manage all leads from website
- Manage PPC ads
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Track conversions and leads over all marketing platforms: call ins, referrals
- Email marketing:
- Buy lists
- Send quarterly emails, coordinate mailouts
- Track leads and conversions
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Basic updates to wordpress site
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions for lead generation
- Design marketing materials
- Coordinate monthly mailers to prospective clients
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Know Google analytics
- Have a Background in marketing
- Must be proficient in tracking leads
- Experience in Google PPC ads
- Experience using WordPress
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
Based on experience
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Use this Subject line: “Property Mgmt Marketing Manager”
- Please attach your resume in PDF format
- Include a sentence on why this role would be a good fit for you